4/13/2012

Welcome to my blog.. ^^



Lahir di Semarang, Indonesia, 17 Juni 1990.
Anyone who goes in search of knowledge Allah will facilitate for him the way to syorga. (Narrated by Muslim). Enough to motivate me to always learn, exchange knowledge and to us, try to not only be a success, but to be someone who is worth .... 
.. and midwifery is my way

I am a midwife,
Alumni DIII Kebidanan UNISSULA Semarang 2008,
Bidan Pendidik STIKES Karya Husada Semarang 2011,
n Process S2 BIOMEDIK UNISSULLA Semarang
To be educator n pracititioner on midwifery..
Bidan Diah

Long life education

Religion without science is blind. Science without religion is Paralyzed .. (AlbertEinstein)

For those who want to copy and paste the article in the JBD, coment, sharing etc. contact me: email: diiediahwidy@gmail.com

welcome to my blog.. ^^



love 
bidan diah

+ komentar + 1 komentar

Post a Comment